eComzilla ("we", "us" and "our") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Terms of Service termsof use and any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us when using our website http://www.ecomzilla.com (our "Site"). Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by registering with us on our Site such as your contact details, areas of interests and work areas;
- If you contact us for any reason, we may use any information you provide to deal with your query and we may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details;
- details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, other communication data, the resources that you access and the way in which you use our Site including the pages you visits and the time spent on our Site.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, to find out our users browsing actions and patterns on how our Site is being used, for example, what services and facilities are popular, and how long users spend on particular pages. Any statistical data will be used as aggregated data and not in terms of individuals and will not be shared.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our Site according to your individual interests;
- to speed up your searches;
- to recognise you when you return to our Site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you is stored on information technology systems located in the EEA which are operated by a third party under our instruction and control.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We will generally let you know at the time of collection how we intend to use your personal information. Usually, we collect personal information about you which we require to respond to your enquires or provide our Site and service to you. We also process your personal information where we are required to do so by law, and for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
We use information that we collect on our website(s) for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the Site or any service or content you have requested.
- To respond to your enquiries and contact you about changes regarding the Site and new services that has been developed.
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To better understand your needs and to improve our Site(s).
- For any other purpose disclosed at the time the information is collected or to which you consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about our customers or users will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com